Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Packaging Idea

I have been having this on going dilemma on how to package my product. I want to add that same TLC (tender loving care) I put into creating my designs in what you will receive when your package arrives. I've purchased tissue paper, boxes, ribbon, fabric etc. and I think I have finally figured it out.

I just sent out a package this week and it was a trial run for my new idea of showing my customer not only how much I adore each and every piece but that I want my product to be an experience. ya know!





I made a little pillow and stuck the ear wires into it to keep them from sliding around the box.



The pillow and earrings are then placed on top of and covered with cotton fill pads.











This is the final product and I just love it. It gives the exact feeling and attention to detail I was looking for. I also included a gift with purchase but I can't tell you that part....It's a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment