Saturday, August 13, 2011

Travels: Temporary Store Closing

Hello hello,
I hope everyone is enjoying the new year.
I wanted to notify everyone that my store will be closed starting Aug 14th due to my travels. I will be posting here to stay in touch and keep you all posted on my new inspirations, designs and all other crafts and projects. The store will re-open soon with a new storefront and website... YAY!!!! Exicted!
I love change!

Here are some pieces I have worked on in the mean time to try and carry you over until the store re-opens.


They can dress up anything, can't they!?. LOL


We all know fur is in this season, so you know I had to add my 2 cents.


Just a dainty splash of color. They are only about an inch and a half in size.



My fav!!! yet they are so simple, it's something about that cobalt blue & copper together.



The pale pink leather has a pearlized finish, LOVE!

If you have any questions about these pieces PLEASE feel free to contact me. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Put your feet up and check out the rest of my blog.
You can also check out my Facebook page
for more images and info just by clicking the above icon.


Chat with you soon.
-Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Those are very cute pieces that you have there. I wish you good luck to your travels! Have a safe trip.

    Apartment in pattaya

    ReplyDelete